Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lion King 3D

Lion King 3D

So is Lion King allowed to be nominated for Best Picture? If so, I feel bad for all other movies this year because you don’t have a shot. It was so great being able to see one the most beloved Disney films of all time on the big screen in 3D. I wasn’t sure how well the 3D would work because 3D movies now a days are made for 3D so cool things happen and made the 3D worth going to see. Lion King came out in 1994 and weren’t thinking about that, but it worked really well. 


Since this is not an official review, I just wanted to comment on a few things about going to see this film. First, my friends and I were the only people in the theater over 20 that did not have kids. Where is the support from my generation? Second, I think it is incredible that this might be the first time some kids have ever seen Lion King before in their lives. It was quite incredible hearing all of the kids reactions to certain parts of the film. Their laughs and gasps both filled the theater and it made me realize that I must have been the same way at their age. And finally third, it was very cool to see how far animation has come since 1994. I mean the animation is by no means bad but the trailer for Pixar’s new original Brave played before the movie started. Comparing those images to the images in Lion King you can tell a distinct difference of clarity in the picture. It’s incredible. 


Show Lion King 3D some love. It is only out for one more week so go see it while you still have a chance. It was a great experience and I can’t wait until Disney decides to format another Disney movie in 3D. I’m crossing my fingers for Aladdin. 

Please show your support of my reviews my clicking the ads on my site. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment